Your health, well-being and development are important to you, and they are equally valued by Unity Health. We provide a variety of benefits that promote wellness for associates and their families.
Unity Health offers competitive pay including:
- Base Pay
- Yearly performance review
- Differential pay as appropriate (shift, unit based, etc…)
- Time off
- A generous leave program includes a combination of the following:
- Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB) Program
- Six recognized holidays
- Family and Medical Leave
- Flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance for full- and part-time associates working 30+ hours/week
- Services provided at Unity Health are billed at 10% if associate (or family member) is covered on our insurance
- Wellness programs that allow significant reduction of insurance premiums for individuals and families
- Employer paid life insurance for full-time associates
- Employer paid Long-term disability coverage
- You may purchase coverage for a number of voluntary (optional) benefits:
- Short-term disability
- Universal Life Insurance
- Cancer/Critical Insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Unity Health funded 401(a) retirement account that deposits 5% of regular salary quarterly
- Associate may choose to participate in a 403(b) plan
- Unity Health provides a financial counselor at no cost to associates.
- On-site Child Care Center with extended hours
- On-site Employee Pharmacy
- On-site yoga, exercise classes, massage therapy and other wellness programs for a small fee
- Discounted membership at local fitness center
- Cafeteria open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and all associate receive a 30% discount
- Several community business provide associate discounts at local restaurants, car dealerships, hotels, etc…
- Flexible spending account
- Vaccines for Flu, hepatitis provided at no cost
- Unity Health provides assistance in pursuing a degree and some advance programs through tuition reimbursement and educational grant programs.
- Unity Health provides residency orientation programs to new graduates in certain medical fields to help transition new graduates into their fields.
- Unity Health offers training and educational programs for associates at all levels of the organization. Training may include job-specific technical information as well as training on several professional skills. Continuing education credits may be offered for specific disciplines based on individual accreditation requirements.
Unity Health has a process to recognize and reward all associates for years of service and for outstanding service as recognized by your peers. This includes banquets, picnics, and Associate of the Quarter receptions.
Employee Assistance Programs
Emergency Assistance Fund has been established to help aid associates in emergency situations, such as rent, electricity, gas and water bills, food, car notes, keeping hospitalization in fore, or unexpected tragedy such as house fire or tornado. All requests are reviewed on a case by case basis.
E.A.P. - A program to assist all employees and eligible dependents with personal and work-related stresses and issues. Confidential counseling is provided for financial issues, addiction, domestic violence, psychological issues, and stress to name a few.