Due to the prevalence of cancer in White County and the surrounding counties, four healthcare entities in Searcy joined together to ensure cancer care for the community. CARTI, Unity Health Oncology Clinic, Radiology Associates, PA (RAPA) and Unity Health collaborated under one roof to provide the highest-quality cancer care in the Cancer Center of Excellence, located at 415 Rodgers Drive in Searcy. The Cancer Center of Excellence opened its doors in Searcy in September 2011.
Medical Oncologists Ryan Koch, D.O.; Stacie McCord, M.D.; and, Whit Robertson, M.D. see patients at the Unity Health Oncology Clinic while Radiation Oncologist Cheryl Payne, M.D., sees patients at CARTI. This approach to comprehensive cancer care allows patients the opportunity to be diagnosed and treated all in one convenient location...close to home. The Cancer Center features some of the most advanced diagnostic and treatment machines in the nation with a Siemens Biograph mCT 20 PET/CT scanner and a GE Radiology Room with the latest technology available, and a digital linear accelerator, one of only a handful in the country.
A few of the many features inside the Cancer Center include:
- Café for families and friends to relax
- Counseling Room to assist with all issues that families face during the battle with cancer
- Conference & Resource Room for family members to learn more about the different diseases
- Treatment Room for chemotherapy treatments and infusions that comfortably accommodates 24 patients and their loved ones; as well as two private rooms for patients who prefer their own space
- Clinic with three exam rooms for each medical oncologist
- Breast center with digital mammography
- Moxie Appearance Center provides hats and wigs at no cost
Contact Cancer Center of Excellence:
415 Rodgers Dr. Searcy, AR 72143
Phone: (501) 278-3297
Fax: (501) 278-3350