Checking into Unity Health Harris Medical Center can be quick and stress-free—if you take a little time to prepare. Follow the links below for some tips and lists that will help you (and us), make the process a little easier.
When it’s time for you to leave our hospital, we want to make sure you’re prepared for a successful recovery. Take a look at the list below to make sure you’ve thought of everything, and call your doctor if you have any questions once you’ve returned home.
- Continuing care instructions from your nurse and doctor
- Personal items
- Items you received while at the hospital
- Valuables you deposited in the hospital’s safe
- Medications being held at the pharmacy
Things to do:
- Let your nurse know where you’d like packages and mail forwarded.
- Visit the cashier to make payment arrangements and pay any charges not covered by your insurance.
- The healing process takes place over time, through many processes and in many ways—and not all of them have to do with medicine or the body. At Unity Health Harris Medical Center, we’re happy to assist with guidance of another type, whether by one of our staff or a clergy member of your choosing.
- A patient's personal religious leader is welcome at their request. A list of on-call clergyman of various religious affiliations is available and will be provided upon patient's request.
- For more information and to arrange clergy representation, please contact:
- Notice of Privacy
- Patient Responsibility and Bill of Rights
- Advanced Directives Education
- Patient Registration Form
- Medical Records Request Form